Sunday 7 July 2019

The beginning

Not the beginning of the world, not the beginning of me (which actually are part of the same story), but the beginning of the blog.

I believe in discussion. I believe the world needs more of it. I believe true dialogue would help solve many of the problems in the world. I like how they use it in building peace. I like how they use in therapies helping families. I like how many religions use it in their ecumenical work.

I like to be part of making the world better. So I created this and I hope to find others who like to broaden their views and discuss religion and especially faith in Christ. I believe everyone with any faith and everyone with no faith can work together to make this world a better place to be. To be kinder, more understanding, more loving towards each other regardless of where we live and who we interact with.

I know people of different faiths, I know something of their faiths. I know somethings of other faiths too. But most likely not enough and knowing more is always good. So please join the discussion and share your views.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid being rude towards others.